Mumbai5 minutes ago
- Copy link
- Market cap of companies listed on BSE has crossed Rs 167 lakh crore
- The Sensex was up 680 points at 43,277 yesterday and the Nifty closed up 170 points
Today, for the eighth consecutive trading day, the market is trading with excellent growth. The BSE Sensex is trading at a record level of 12,761.75, up 402.65 points at 43,680.30 and Nifty up 130.65 points. However, at one time the Sensex also touched the 43,708.47 level. Banking and auto shares are leading the market rally. While FMCG shares are trading under pressure.
Bajaj Finance shares are trading up 5% in the Nifty. Gail and Hero MotoCorp shares are trading up 3-3 per cent. Cipla and Mahindra & Mahindra are also trading up by more than 3-3 per cent. Whereas, IndusInd Bank and Britannia shares are trading down 1-1 per cent. The Sensex opened 166.41 points higher at 43,444.06 and the Nifty opened 49.50 points higher at 12,680.60.
These stocks will be watched
1. Quarterly Results – On Wednesday, Ashoka Buildcon, Coal India, Midhani, I Bull Housing Finance, ITI, Indraprastha Gas, Godrej Industries and others will announce their second quarter results.
2. NMDC – The company’s profit grew 10% to Rs 772.53 crore in the second quarter.
3. Mahindra and Mahindra – The company said on Tuesday that its net profit fell 88 per cent to Rs 162 crore in the second quarter of this financial year.
4. Gayle – Its consolidated net profit declined 8.5 per cent to Rs 1,068.16 crore in the September quarter, compared to Rs 1,167.58 crore, or Rs 2.59 per share, in the year-ago period. Turnover of the company declined by 23.7 per cent to Rs 14,104.80 crore.
5. Tata Power – The company’s profit grew 10% to Rs 371 crore. The company’s revenue also increased by 15% to Rs 8,413 crore, from Rs 7,329 crore in the same quarter last year.
State of asian markets
Today, Japan’s Nikkei index is trading up 476 points in Asian markets. Hong Kong’s Hangseng Index is also trading at 26,316.50 with a slight increase. In addition, China’s Shanghai Composite Index is also trading at 3,363.07.
The market rose sharply on Tuesday
The market closed for the seventh consecutive day on Tuesday with the news of the Corona vaccine. The BSE Sensex was up 680.22 points to close at 43,277.65 for the first time yesterday. However, at one time it had also reached the level of 43 thousand 316. The Nifty also closed at the 12,631.10 level for the first time.
Market shares were led by banking stocks. The bank index closed up 1071 points. At the same time, IT shares saw a decline and the index closed down by 841 points. Yesterday, the Bajaj Finance stock closed up 9%. While shares of Tech Mahindra, Cipla and Tech Mahindra were down 5-5 per cent.
Boom in worldwide markets
On Tuesday, markets around the world saw an increase. The US market Dow Jones gained 0.90% to close at 29,420.90, up 262.95 points. Whereas, the S&P 500 index was down by 4.14 points at 3,545.53, down 0.14%. The Nasdaq index was also down by 1.74% to close at 20,610 points at 11,624.30.
However, the European market saw a boom yesterday. Britain’s FTSE index was up 1.79% at 6,296.85. France’s CAC index was up 1.55% at 5,418.97. Germany’s DAX index also closed 0.51% up at 13,163.10 on Tuesday.
09:58 AM The Nifty Auto Index has a gain of 1.75%. Balakrishna Industries stock is trading up 4% in the index.
Source – NSE
09:55 AM The Sensex is trading up 402.65 points at 43,680.30 and the Nifty is up 130.65 points at 12,761.75.
09:30 AM Eight of the 10 stocks included in the Bankex index are trading with gains and shares of two declining. Kotak Bank shares in the index are trading up 2%.
09:28 AM Shares of 24 of the 30 companies included in the BSE Sensex index are trading up. While shares of six companies are trading with a decline. Mahindra & Mahindra’s stock is trading up 3%.
Source – BSE
09:15 AM The BSE Sensex opened up 166.41 points at 43,444.06 and the Nifty opened 49.50 points higher at 12,680.60.
The condition of markets around the world