Coronavirus does not cast a shadow on children, so the government has issued necessary guidelines at the district level, which
Lucknow. All schools in classes one to five are going to open in Uttar Pradesh from Monday 1 March. A new system has been implemented in the schools that are going to open after about a year. Coronavirus does not cast a shadow on children, so the government has issued necessary guidelines at the district level, which are important for parents to know.
– Offline classes will be run under the Corona Protocol, meaning children will reach all schools themselves.
– Alternative classes of children will run. That means 50 percent of the children will be called on the first day, then the next day the remaining 50 percent of the children will be called.
– In schools where the number of children is more, there will be classes in two shifts. There will be no sports at all, nor will there be any type of events, although sports are exempted in council schools.
– It is mandatory for children to have a distance of six feet and it will be necessary to wear their masks in class.
– Before admission to the school, there will be thermal screening of children at the outside gate itself.
– It is mandatory to have a system of health workers ‚nurse and doctor in and around the school.
– Classrooms, toilets, doors, keys, seats etc. will also be constantly sanitized in the school.
– Provide clean drinking water for children.
read this also- Corona is at the lowest level in UP: CM Yogi
– Children books, copy, pen and do not share your lunch box with anyone, special care has to be taken.
– There will be regular screening of teachers and students in schools, if any such thing is suspected then it has to be isolated immediately.
– Outside vendors will not be allowed to sell food items inside schools.
– Only parent schools will come for the new admission process. Children will not come.
– For children, rickshaw, buses, etc. have to be regularly sanitized for the resource.